10 Things I Did Today

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

My Blogger Weekend

On the Way to the BBQ

1. Woke up at 10am, showered, shaved, dressed and was on the road by 10:15
2. Ate a nasty ass gas station chicken samich (im pretty sure it was seagull) and drank 3 Rockstars
3. Watched a dog jump out of the bed of a speeding truck
4. Saw a guy on a bike face plant while trying to do an endo in traffic
5. Drove through a 6.1 earthquake and didn’t even feel it
6. Got passed like I was standing still by a fucking minivan while I was going around 115 mph
7. Sent 20,000 bugs to their final resting place….my windshield
8. Had the same guy following me on the freeway for around 200 miles
9. Was kinda upset when he finally exited … I felt like we bonded
10. Arrived in Grace and Steve’s place at 3pm and promptly downed my first of many beers

@ The BBQ

1. Met Mike, Nina, and LE for the fist time.
a.Mike is like the frat brother that I never had
b.Nina is cool as fuck and swears like a sailor with Torrets which makes her that much cooler
c. Didn’t talk to LE much because she was making out with her man the whole time ;P… Just playin. LE is awesome and has the coolest glasses ever.
Mel and Jeanette were there also... like I said.... both HOT!
2. Watched part of Howls Moving Castle… someone was on some serious acid while making that movie
3. Learned that Mike is in fact the Illest…. he has the shirt to prove it
4. Shot myself in the eye with a Coors while preparing to shotgun it
5. Shotgunned the Coors right the fuck up my nose
6. Learned my new favorite word from Nina… the word is Tunaloaf. As in “I hate that fucking Tunaloaf bitch”… Spread the news!
7. Watched Mel “spit snot out of her nose”
8. Learned that Mel already had tickets to the gun show
9. Ate some Costco cheesecake…it was delicious
10.Almost got to see Mel in a bikini but Grace ruined it by passing out… thanks Grace ;P

The Ride Home

1. Determined that listing to a comedy CD in the car while in heavy traffic is not the best way to convince people your sane.
2. Accidentally tried to play an video CD Steve burned in my car deck…it didn’t work
3. Ate a bag of cheddar cheese goldfish, a banana, some cheezeits, a brioche, and a mini pound cake on the way home. Thanks again for the healthy snacks Grace
4. Ran over a fucking wooden barrel… Im still trying to figure WTF a wooden barrel doing in the middle of the freeway. I didn’t even know they still made wooden barrels
5. Almost got into a fight with an old lady that swooped on my gas pump
6. Dodged a mattress that flew out the back of a truck
7. Played lets see how far I can drive using only my knees
8. My record is 115 miles… beat that high score fuckers!
9. Saw a bird get obliterated by a semi
10.Had both of my ass cheeks fall asleep on me at the same time

Thanks again Steve and Grace... As always I had a great time!

10 Comments:

  • you didn't even drunk call me...you suck!~!~!~! j/p
    Glad you had fun....i AM going to the next one!~!~!

    By Blogger Barbara aka Yooni, at 10:25 PM  

  • I SAID I WAS SORRY! jeez...

    you can't control the passing out! i have no idea how that even happened. heh.

    By Blogger grace, at 10:46 AM  

  • Yeah, I got pulled over on my way home that night...for driving with THESE GUNS in the car!! SUCKA!! HAHA!! That was the best ever!

    And yeah, THANK YOU GRACE for passing out!! Like hell I would get in that tiny little "Barbie Doll" bikini!!

    By Blogger MomMega: mothersmilkblog.com, at 11:41 AM  

  • i was wondering what had happened to you guys...i thought maybe grace and mel were trying on swimsuits in the bedroom...just the two of them. hehe.

    By Blogger Kis Lee, at 2:42 PM  

  • Barb: Im sorry ... I love you. Next time Im drunk Ill call you... Promise!

    LE: Ha!... You hear that Mel.. At least someone enjoyed the gun show... ThanksLE

    Grace: Its OK ... I forgive you. You gave me cheese cake

    Mel: WTF Mel!!!.... First you ruin my gun show, then you go and ruin my bikini fantasy. I thought we were friends ? :P

    By Blogger Rarry, at 3:16 PM  

  • but, mel... you're a pocket pal!

    and don't try to pretend like you're all a prude now! i mean, COME ON! we played "i never"... we know ALL your dirrrrty little secrets :P

    muwahahaha.

    By Blogger grace, at 4:23 PM  

  • I like to play off that I am innocent...and besides

    "What happens at Steve and Graces, stays at Steve and Graces"

    Hee hee

    By Blogger MomMega: mothersmilkblog.com, at 7:04 PM  

  • we like dirty Mel though :(

    By Blogger Rarry, at 10:18 AM  

  • I like her too!!

    By Blogger MomMega: mothersmilkblog.com, at 11:29 AM  

  • I zekere am dankbaar voor de betekenis van communautaire bespreking rond dit onderwerp.Cheerio, Brigette lasic mexico

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home