10 Things I Did Today

Monday, March 14, 2005

3/14/05

1. Ate Chippotle chicken burritos for lunch and dinner on Saturday
2. Hit my friend in the eye with an Equal packet
3. Have been trying to loose weight for an upcoming tournament this June, and have succeeded in gaining 10 lbs. in the process
4. Realized the 10 extra lbs. Is actually muscle which is going to make it about 20 times harder to loose the weight
5. Got stuck while taking my shirt off for about 3 minutes because it is now too small
6. Played Devil May Cry 3 for 10 hours straight and am only about half way through the game
7. Had dinner with my cousin and her two Satan spawn
8. Was threatened with a kick to the groin by the little bastards unless I played ring around the rosie with them
9. Furthered my humiliation by playing GI Joe against My Little Ponie with her son and saying “I used to have GI Joes when I was a kid, but I had allot more He-man figures”
10. Felt like an old fart when the little shit replied “What’s He-man?”

16 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home