10 Things I Did Today

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

2/15/05

1. Ate kimchee for breakfast
2. Was sent a Playboy subscription promo at my parents address
3. Heard the woman in the cubicle next to mine call her supervisor and say “I have to go home because I just shit my pants”
4. Had to leave the room and couldn’t breath for 5 minutes because I was laughing so hard
5. Got a valentine from my little sis…it made my day
6. Threw a water bottle at her about 5 minutes after she gave me the valentine
7. Have had “Lets Stay Together” by Al Green in my head all day
8. Watched Nana put a metal pot in the microwave, set it for 5 minutes then walk away.
9. Was unsuccessful convincing Nana that she was the one who put the pot in the microwave not me.
10. Had my balls busted for my entire lunch break by my mom and Nana for putting a pot in the microwave

9 Comments:

  • oohh, my poor larry. They just can't leave you alone, huh?

    By Blogger Barbara aka Yooni, at 4:46 PM  

  • whether times are good or baaaaaad, happy or saaaaaad... :P

    poor, lar... why didn't you just stop her when she set it for 5 mins?

    hey... did it explode? hehe.

    By Blogger grace, at 5:24 PM  

  • HAHAHA! Um, first of all, maybe you only attract crazy girls because you have kimchee breath first thing in the morning!?!?! Just a thought...Also, I am soooo gonna try that whole "shit my pants" thing to get outta work!! Too funny!

    By Blogger MomMega: mothersmilkblog.com, at 9:07 AM  

  • Barb: Its cool… Ive come to except the fact that in exchange for free meals, I must get my balls busted in return

    G: Thanks Grace now you got it stuck in my head again.
    I didn’t stop her because it was fucking funny. I didn’t think that I would end up getting blamed for it. It didn’t blow up..but it made for one hell of a show

    Mel: Damn it!.. And here Iam thinking that the kimchee breath will keep these crazy chicks at work away from me. Turns out it kimchee breath is like a pheromone to crazy broads. Thanks for the tip Mel ;)
    Yeah Im pretty sure that lady got all the time off she needed…no one wants a kaka pants sitting there marinating in their cubicle.

    By Blogger Rarry, at 9:42 AM  

  • Hello Kiss Me Im Italian, been looking for the latest info on how to seduce girls and found this post. Though not exactly what I was searching for, it did get my attention. Interesting post, thanks for a great read.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:51 PM  

  • Hi there Kiss Me Im Italian, I had been out looking for some new information on hook up with girls when I found your site and this post. Though not just what I was searching for, it drew my attention. An interesting post and I thank you for it.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:53 PM  

  • thanks for the info

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:56 AM  

  • You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » » »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:29 AM  

  • Enjoyed a lot! »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home