10 Things I Did Today

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

2/1/05

1. Tried to make eggseronious
2. Was able to fully extend my arm without whimpering like a 5 year old little girl who scraped her knee
3. Came a couple inches away from being hit by a garbage truck because the dumb bitch in front of me stopped in an intersection
4. Reminded my dad he was fat…just in case he forgot
5. Saw a 400+lb man riding a Vespa
6. Was told that I have “nice pantsss” by a co-worker whom I assumed was heterosexual
7. Came home at lunch to find that my goldfish Fluffy had committed suicide
8. Gave Fluffy a burial at sea
9. Could have sworn I was given the bird by the Microsoft Word office assistant
10. Made the Blog Spotlight on Blogcatalog.com

9 Comments:

  • tried to make the egg... what?

    and congrats! :)

    By Blogger grace, at 2:11 PM  

  • Ask Steve... Hes a movie buff, I bet he would know.

    Anyone else want to help Grace out?

    By Blogger Rarry, at 2:42 PM  

  • You know what they say about "assume"...

    I didn't know Vespas would support that kind of weight. My 1000cc Sport Tourer is barely rated to handle 400 lbs. The shocks must bow outward.

    By Blogger Robert, at 5:12 PM  

  • I always thought you wore your pants well too.....*wink wink*

    By Blogger Barbara aka Yooni, at 6:34 PM  

  • DSL: Sweet!.. I didnt think anyone would get that

    Rob: Yeah I felt bad for that poor vespa. The frame was literally scraping the ground. Im guessing he completly blew the shocks out

    Barb: Thanks for the ego boost ;D

    By Blogger Rarry, at 6:48 PM  

  • somehow, i missed the classics like "ernest goes to camp." so sorry :P

    By Blogger grace, at 9:10 AM  

  • Che cosa � l'ultimo ronzio?Truly, Tonisha lasik eye surgery stoneham

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:01 AM  

  • J'esp�re que je peux le faire de nouveau � lis les poteaux encore.Adieu, Lia gynecologists minneapolis laser surgery

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:01 PM  

  • You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home