10 Things I Did Today

Monday, January 24, 2005

1/21-1/23/05

1. Got a call from an ex wanting me to drive down to San Diego and “hang out” because she “was lonely”
2. Passed up some guaranteed poon-tang to hang out with my friends Barb and Jhonnie 5 in Fresno (See how much I love you guys Barb)
3. Got Barb to start a Blog ( I cant hyperlink with Explorer on this fuckin Mac...but check her out ...amerazn.blogspot.com)
4. Watched a dog rape a stuffed Teddy Bear
5. Stuffed myself with homemade Korean BBQ
6. Held a mean kimchee boo boo for damn near 2 hours
7. Cleaned my rug only to find that it is a light tan color… not black
8. Discovered just how retarded 3 of my neighbors are…The morons washed their cars 2 days before its supposed to rain
9. Received several complements on my Monchhichi T-shirt
10. Got hit in the eye with a bag of beef jerkey

10 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home