10 Things I Did Today

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

2/2/05

1. Woke up to “ I Got You Babe” playing on my alarm clock
2. Was surprised by a cold shower
3. Ran into my old buddy Ned Ryerson
4. Stepped in a deep ass puddle
5. Had a snowball fight with some punk kids
6. Caught an ungrateful little shit who fell out of a tree
7. Correctly answered every question on Jeopardy
8. Took a bath with a toaster
9. Kidnapped Punxsutawney Phil and drove off a cliff
10. Gave a bum mouth-to-mouth resuscitation

10 Comments:

  • I'm only guessing but I'm thinking tomorrow's going to be more of the same.

    By Blogger Robert, at 4:20 PM  

  • Quick, somebody get this man a Andie MacDowell!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:15 AM  

  • hahahaha... Grace, you so funny! :D

    By Blogger Quyen, at 10:22 AM  

  • You have the most srtangest days!

    By Blogger Barbara aka Yooni, at 10:40 AM  

  • Sorry for not clarifying Grace... Yes it was an ass I resuscitated. The right cheek went into cardiac arrest at approximatly 3pm and was taken to the hospital soon after. Im happy to say it is now on the road to making a full recovery.

    By Blogger Rarry, at 12:34 PM  

  • that's what i thought. hard to keep those arteries unclogged in the ass :P ew. gross. i can't believe i just typed that.

    By Blogger grace, at 2:53 PM  

  • You still stuck on Groundhog's Day?

    By Blogger Robert, at 1:02 PM  

  • snow? it snowed in monterey while i was gone??

    speaking of snow, does anyone know what "snowblowing" is? i overheard some chick talking about it.. i think it's dirty.. hehehe..

    By Blogger Unknown, at 12:46 PM  

  • Hehehe... No Jules. I was making reference to the movie Groundhogs Day :P

    Snowblowing? ... Snowballing maybe? I'll explain it to you when you get a little older ;P

    By Blogger Rarry, at 5:04 PM  

  • This is one of the most clevers posts I've read on a blog in a very long time :)

    By Blogger ALittaM, at 10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home