10 Things I Did Today

Monday, March 07, 2005

3/04-03/06/05

1. Got a rental Buick LeSaber while my windshield is being repaired
2. Discovered that the LeSaber has anti-poontang capabilities...however I have yet to figure out how to turn this feature off
3. Learned that it is surprisingly easy to get sideways in a LeSaber
4. Found that LeSabers make less than adequate off road vehicles
5. Declared Jihad on 7-11 for not having a Slurpee dispenser
6. Found that declaring Jihad on 7-11 for any reason is not a good idea
7. . Learned that calling your waitress at El Torrito Consuelo when her name is actually Jennifer is not smart
8. Pinned a drunk guy that shoved my friend in the bathroom of a night club for 15 minutes
9. Gave my parents a $1,000+ surround sound system for their new T.V.
10. Came close to strangling my mom when she bitched about having to buy a set of $20 cables to hook it up