10 Things I Did Today

Friday, February 18, 2005

2/18/05

1. Came about 1/4in. away from hitting a motorcycle with my car (I hate when fuckers with bikes park them in a regular parking spot)
2. Went over Nana’s to have lunch only to find her sitting there in a cast with a broken foot
3. Was blamed for breaking Nana’s foot
4. Have spent the last 7 hours renaming files…Im bout ready to gouge my eyes out with a hot soldering iron
5. Am pretty sure someone died in the mens room…I could smell death through 3 sets of doors
6. Had a complete stranger try to start a conversation with me while I was trying to make pee-pee
7. Just found some Whoppers in my desk drawer..YAY!
8. Got a late valentine that says the following “Happy Valentines day from a big fish in a small tank” WTF is that supposed to mean? Condescending bitch!
9. Heard “Don’t Fear the Reaper” by the Blue Oyster Cult playing in the cubicle next to mine
10. Yelled out “More Cowbell!!!” … again no one got it… I really need to keep the comments to myself

9 Comments:

  • was it the one upstairs.. i thought someone had died in the main hallway.. hehe..

    By Blogger Unknown, at 3:52 PM  

  • I've got a fever. and the only prescription is more cowbell.

    By Blogger Cindy-Lou, at 1:47 PM  

  • That's called Kawashocki (turning into a parking spot only to find a bike parked there). It's kind of a no-win for us. People get upset when we park in non-designated spots (because they think we're cheating) or parking spots. If merchants were smart they'd designate a spot for motorcycles. Cagers also try to block me when I'm splitting lanes on the freeway (which is legal in California). Mostly the big SUV types.

    By Blogger Robert, at 9:30 PM  

  • My life could definitely use more cowbell!

    By Blogger Scooter Deb, at 6:07 PM  

  • MORE COWBELL! i love that shit...

    By Blogger grace, at 7:40 PM  

  • I gotta have more cowbell, baby...

    You rule!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:13 AM  

  • Ich las ein anderes blog fr�h, und ich w�nsche, da� ich zuerst hergekommen war.Toodle-oo, Bonita lasik eye correction surgery

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:43 AM  

  • I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you!
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:41 AM  

  • Excellent, love it! » »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home