10 Things I Did Today

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

2/19-2/21/05

1. Went out with my pain in the ass X on Friday night because she was “in town”
2. Found out much too late that what she meant by “in town” was she’s living in Monterey again…Fuck Im a retard!
3. Caught my goldfish (Jose) doing what I can only assume was masturbating while I was watching the Discovery channel
4. Made a trip to Pet Smart to buy Jose a piece of ass
5. Was told that I should ask to “ purchase a female fish” not “ buy some fish poontang”
6. Learned that the 14 year olds they hire at Pet Smart take their jobs very seriously
7. Ate a Big Mac for the first time in about 4 years
8. Was immediately reminded why it has been 4 years…Im pretty sure I had a slight heart attack on my second bite
9. Got invited to my buddy Johnnie 5’s parent’s house (who don’t speak English) for some homemade Korean BBQ.
10. Spent 2 hours eating in awkward silence…the food was awesome though!

5 Comments:

  • I am a little disturbed at the visual of a fish masturbating. And how you knew thats what he was doing. Oh, and NEVER NEVER NEVER go out with an ex. Unless the sex was really good and you just bang her and leave her. Not that I would ever do that.

    By Blogger MomMega: mothersmilkblog.com, at 1:09 PM  

  • yeah.. quit that lar.. she's naastoids. no dating ex's!!

    and i'll follow my rule too. hehe..

    By Blogger Unknown, at 4:58 PM  

  • lar, you should totally just bang her and leave. why the heck not? :P wait, is she crazy?

    By Blogger grace, at 9:19 AM  

  • With all the options, how do you know if you have made the right choice?Best Wishes, Myron danger of lasik surgery

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:32 PM  

  • Might I suggest an informative website that might help . . .

    laser eye surgery

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home