10 Things I Did Today

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

2/26-03/01/05

1. Got a new roommate…His name is Dave…He likes golf
2. Saw two chickens fighting on the side of a freeway exit
3. Got a drunk call from Grace and heard Steve singing “Jesse’s girl” in the background
4. Think Steve has the talent to be bigger than Michael Jackson…and darker
5. Saw a 70 year old Russian man smack the piss out of his steroid monster son at the gym
6. Had a sasquatch sighting at the mall
7. Came back from a work out to find my rear windshield smashed in by a baseball
8. Had the cop that took down the report lie for me and put it down as vandalism so my insurance would cover it
9. Am driving around with a garbage bag and duct tape as a rear windshield replacement
10. Drank a 24oz beer with my supervisor at lunch…it made the rest of the day fly buy

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home