10 Things I Did Today

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

2/23/05

1. Farted in a full gym while I was doing squats
2. Immediately blamed it on my workout partner
3. Learned that I am the worlds greatest butt ventriloquist because everyone gave him dirty looks
4. Saw a 70ish women wearing a Japanese school girl uniform…Im pretty sure she ruined that fantasy for me forever
5. Was told in detail about how one of my coworkers was up all night with food poisoning puking and shitting his guts out…I met this guy once
6. Had my cottage cheese and fruit stolen from the work fridge…Mother fucker had the nerve to eat it then put the empty container back
7. Heard someone in the men’s room hyperventilating in one of the stalls…Im guessing he didn’t have enough fiber in his diet
8. Decided that I need to et a haircut because Im starting to look like a fuckin sea otter
9. Tried to sign up for training classes at work and was given the wrong information no less than 6 times.
10. Gave up… Fuck em… it they want me to learn this shit they can sign me up

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home