10 Things I Did Today

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

10 Things Monkeys Can Do That People Cant

1. Masturbate in public
2. Have a hairy back and chicks still consider them cute
3. Go to a funeral naked and cheer people up
4. Wear a diaper into their late into their 20s and it be perfectly acceptable
5. Urinate on their boss without getting fired
6. Throw poop
7. Dance with a funny little hat to an organ grinder…and make money in the process
8. Throw poop
9. Climb a skyscraper kidnap a women, then knock airplanes out of the sky with their bare hands
10. Commit any crime and have it be considered adorable

“Ohh.. look at the cute little monkey carrying a 10lb brick of hash…how darling”

“Awweee…look at that monkey, it just stabbed that elderly women in the ear with a screwdriver…isn’t that sweet?”

“Look at the silly monkey mommy… it just stole that mans wallet and bit his cheek off, can we take it home?

*Sigh* ..What I wouldnt give to be a monkey

9 Comments:

  • Yeah but then it would be tougher to kickbox since you'd have short stubby little legs.

    By Blogger Robert, at 11:13 AM  

  • v. funny & so true. I so want a monkey for a pet. Did you ever find out where you can buy one?? Just curious? ha ha

    By Blogger flea, at 9:16 AM  

  • yeah but you can't open cans or bottles. don't monkeys lack opposable thumbs?

    By Blogger Kis Lee, at 1:42 PM  

  • MM: See that why I love monkeys. What other animal at the zoo could give you such a long lasting memory? I bet you dont remember what the giraffe's did that day.

    R: The hell you say!...Orageatangs are like 10 times stonger than your average man. Im pretty sure it could beat the piss out of any blackbelt

    tina: Glad I could cheer you up. Comments like yours is why I continue to post. As long as you all keep commenting I'll keep posting :D

    h: Turns out that you have to be a Veternarian to bring a monkey in to the States. I have a plan though. Im gonna dress one up and say hes my son to smuggle it through customs. If it works I'll let you know

    le: Damn your right!... But I can always kick the shit out of someone with an open beer... Hell if an monkey asked me for a beer I would just give it to hom

    By Blogger Rarry, at 5:02 PM  

  • Strong yes. Flying dragon kicks, no!

    By Blogger Robert, at 8:50 PM  

  • i think they can still open beer bottles, though... you don't need an opposable thumb. they don't have opposable thumbs? i thought they did. but, wtf do i know about monkey anatomy?

    By Blogger grace, at 12:48 PM  

  • Yeah, this is a pretty belated reply, but I can relate to MM's "sharing too much info with children" problem. Once, I told a gameboy playing kid at the airport that I,too, loved my gameboy until I dropped it in the toilet. And then he told his mom. Oops.

    PS- Mr. Italian, funny website. Kiss me, I'm (half) Italian too.

    By Blogger JB, at 11:37 AM  

  • I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:11 PM  

  • Very nice site! »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home