10 Things I Did Today

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

3/09/05

1. Had a gay coworker tell me he was sorry for being “such a banana”…I was speechless
2. Ate a muffin that tasted like fruit loops
3. Will being lobbying to pass a new law banning obese white women from wearing dashikis to work
4. Have a pimple on my head that I believe may be my conjoined twin
5. Spent over $100 on bodybuilding supplements that taste like shit
6. Planned my next trip down to So Cal (We are coming the weekend of 5/20 Grace, you bring the kimchee I’ll bring the Korean 40s)
7. Burnt my grilled cheese sandwich
8. Ripped a good hunk of skin off my hand and didn’t realize I did it until I saw the blood on my shirt
9. Watched one of my coworkers loose it in a meeting throw his pen then storm out of the conference room
10. Almost fuckin peed myself when my supervisor said “Man…what an asshole”

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home