10 Things I Did Today

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

3/23/05

1. Decided to keep and daddy long legs that has been living in my bedroom as a pet…I named him Lester
2. Watched Lester fall off the wall several times… I think he might have Downs syndrome
3. Packed my bags to go visit Grace and Steve this weekend
4. Heard a coworker get reprimanded for coming into work 10 minutes late from a supervisor that comes in an hour + late….every day
5. Think I have become brain washed by the Burger King Tender crisp Bacon Cheddar Ranch commercial… I must have one!
6. Made plans to stop by Roscoe’s Chicken and Waffles before heading to Grace and Steve’s
7. Will be going to Circuit City first thing tomorrow morning to buy the Chappelle Show Season 2 DVD
8. Have eaten 2lbs. of turkey in 2 days
9. Will be quitting my job to pursue a career as a ninja
10. Found a booger that I’m %99.9 wasn’t mine on my keyboard

7 Comments:

  • ew, spiders are gross.

    that burger king commercial is the worst...i always loathed hootie, and that commercial makes me hate him even more.

    By Blogger Kis Lee, at 5:33 PM  

  • I TOTALLY agree about that damned comercial. I hate it! So you're going to visit Grace, huh.....pfff, whatever (sticking hand out) j/p. Hope you guys have fun, and don't get in too much trouble!

    By Blogger Barbara aka Yooni, at 10:21 PM  

  • is roscoe's good? bring me something back :P hehehe...

    i can't wait! it's going to be fun :)

    By Blogger grace, at 9:33 AM  

  • If you're going to be a ninja, you'll need some web resources. Check out this source. The Robert of this page isn't me so don't think of it as shameless self-promotion.

    By Blogger Robert, at 10:24 AM  

  • Dieses ist ein guter schauender Aufstellungsort!Sincerely, Thalia rochester laser eye surgery

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:28 PM  

  • I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:05 PM  

  • Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » » »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home