10 Things I Did Today

Monday, March 21, 2005

Quick Story

So Friday night after working out, my buddy and I decide to go meet up with some friends at Benihanas for some all you can eat sushi. Now granted this isn’t the worlds greatest sushi, but its all you can eat… so we more than make up for the quality by eating ungodly amounts.

Now this group of friends and I have been going to this Benihanas every weekend for close to a year, so as you can imagine we are pretty well known by most of the staff. There is one waitress/ hostess in particular though that my buddy Chris and I have became a little more friendly with…mainly because she is a cute Vietnamese chick and Chris and I both have a thing for asian girls. Every time we go in she comes by our table sits, flirts then goes back to work. The first few times this happened when we first started frequenting the place I told my buddy Chris that the next time she did it I was just going to ask her out. Turns out Chris had beat me to the punch but was crushed to find out that she was only 17.

Long story short months have passed since then she’s now 18 and has been flirting allot more than usual. So back to Friday night… Like was I saying we had just finished doing an arm working out, left the gym, showered and went straight over to the restaurant. Now Im not sure how many of you all seriously work out, but after lifting weights hard you get something called muscle pump. This is basically when your muscles become engorged with blood and look allot bigger than usual.(Grace, Jules, Mel…that’s not what I meant you pervs :P) Now I have descent size arms to begin with, but I had a really good pump going Friday night so my arms were looking HUGE!

As usual we walk in say hi to everyone and promptly put in our orders. Id say it was about 5 minutes later and here comes the cute asian girl right on queue. She sits down next to me, we talk for a minute or two, she feels on my arms then goes back to work. So about 2 hours later we finish eating and I decide I have to go to the little boys room. I get up from the table, do my business and when I come back everyone starts laughing at me. I immediately start freaking out I check to see if my fly is up, look for any pee pee leakage on my jeans…nope, nothing I was good. So I ask them what the fuck is so funny.

I guess when I was in the bathroom the cute asian chick sits down next to my friend Nate and proceeds to tell him that she thought I looked really cute tonight. So being the good guy that he is Nate tries to build me up a little bit and says “ yeah… his arms are looking quite large this evening”. (This is where my luck kicks in) So cute asian chick immediately replies “yeah my friend over there hasn’t shut up about him all night”. So seeing that cute asian chick was obviously trying to hook up her friend, Nate asks “Really…which one is she”…. “Oh… hes the one over there with the flat top… his name is Josh”

MOTHER FUCKER!!!!!!…Never fails.

12 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home