10 Things I Did Today

Monday, April 11, 2005

Blogger can suck.....my balls

I was going to post this on Friday but fuckin Blogger was down …. I hate you Blogger. Anyhoo here it is

1. Saw a guy walking in the rain with headphones, a blue and white striped dress shirt, brown fanny pack, bright green shorts, white and orange polka dot socks, and ox blood colored loafers.
2. Heard someone eating what I can only assume were potato chips while taking a doo-doo in the men’s room
3. Had a bird shit on my arm the second I stepped out of my car
4. Fell off a stationary bike
5. Fried my motherboard on my PC by installing a stick of memory
6. Accidentally broke both ears off Nana’s terracotta bunny… it now looks like a terracotta gopher
7. Got hit in the ear with a cinnamon raisin bagel
8. Listed to my grossly overweight coworker in the cubicle across from me talk about getting a pap smear… I think she’s looking forward to it
9. Have had my headphones on listening to the Prince and Michael Jackson anthologies on Itunes to avoid hearing Jaba over here talking about her poonie
10. No I don’t think Michael Jackson’s guilty, he made Thriller………Thriller

11 Comments:

  • hehehehe....

    how does one fall off a stationary bike? :P

    i can't believe you hurt the bunny. even if it is a terra cotta one. :P

    By Blogger grace, at 9:55 AM  

  • Gotta sharpen those cat-like reflexes if you're ever going to become a ninja.

    By Blogger Robert, at 3:09 PM  

  • Grr: It was one of those stationary bikes with a weighted front wheel. The damn thing didnt have foot clips, so when my foot slipped off and I tried to put it back on it threw me right the fuck off.
    Im sorry it was an accident

    Robert: Im trying... If I can be defeated by a stationary bike Im guessing my chances of becoming a ninja arent to good

    By Blogger Rarry, at 10:20 AM  

  • lol. lar, you kill me.

    By Blogger grace, at 11:30 AM  

  • thriller or not, michael did it.

    i guess the bike thing could happen. i've seen quite a few people fall off treadmills before (not me!).

    By Blogger Kis Lee, at 4:35 PM  

  • Did the bagel have cheese?

    By Blogger Bottle Rocket Fire Alarm, at 9:33 AM  

  • that's funny, a group of chicks downstairs were talking about their pap and who was the best gyno. hahah...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:23 PM  

  • Hey...I fell off a treadmill before...Lar, i think i told you that story.

    About michael, I have to agree with LE....he's gay.....a perv gay at that! I'm not hating on his music though...love his songs!

    By Blogger Barbara aka Yooni, at 1:46 AM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Roberto Iza Valdés, at 5:51 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Roberto Iza Valdés, at 5:51 AM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home