10 Things I Did Today

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Blog Abuse

Sorry I havent posted in a while guys...I'm being worked harder than a 5 year old cambodian girl in a Nike sweat shop right now. Anyway I felt like Ive been leaving you all hanging so here is a few things Ive done over last weekend and this week

1. Listed to a New Edition countdown on the radio while driving to Irvine. Johnnie Gill was hosting
2. Spent the weekend at Steve and Grace's place. They have to be the best hosts EVER!! Its gonna be damn near impossible for me to even come close to being as good of a host when they stay at my place. I think some strippers and Snickers may do the trick though
3. Met Mel and Jeanette. Jeanette is like 7'4" and Mel is around 4'7"... both are seriously hot.
4. Ate at Roscoe's chicken and waffles for lunch 2 days in a row (btw good call on the Mac and cheese Mel)
5. Thought I was going to get my waffle jacked by an extremely large black man
6. Gained 4 lbs. in 3 days. Thank you Grace and Roscoe's!
7. Gave Joe some more soju shots. Unfortunately there was no dancing around the living room this time
8. Possibly watched the best music video ever made! This video is totally taking #1 on TRL this week
9. Saw a cocker spaniel eating a pink Easter bunny
10.Witnessed my mom's hot water heater fly through the living room wall while I was watching South Park

16 Comments:

  • I still haven't done #4 on your list yet .. but I keep thinking about how fun it would be to try something new.

    By Blogger Nam LaMore, at 5:46 PM  

  • OMG, it's about time j/p. Anyhow, I'm glad you guys had a good time at Grace's, although I am a bit jealous!

    By Blogger Barbara aka Yooni, at 7:43 PM  

  • mmm, mac and cheese :P

    and yeah. strippers for me and snickers for steve. we'll be happy :P

    By Blogger grace, at 9:08 AM  

  • You should get that water heater some rollerskates and a fake mustache and drag it around on a leash. That would make a great "Thing you did today."

    By Blogger Bottle Rocket Fire Alarm, at 1:40 PM  

  • oh yeah, i was in love w/ johnny gill when i was in junior high. something about that voice...mmmm.

    strippers, snickers, and don't forget booze! plenty of it. haha.

    By Blogger Kis Lee, at 2:14 PM  

  • That video is amazing. :)) !

    By Blogger ALittaM, at 1:14 PM  

  • Nam: It’s a definite must. If don’t go for the chicken waffle combo, you have to get the waffles. Im not sure if it was the LSD they put in their waffles of if I was in a temporary state of euphoria casued by the minor stroke I had due to the artery clogging combo of fried chicken, a half stick of butter, and gallon of syup.. but I would say Roscoe’s has the best waffles EVER!

    Sam: Thanks… I totally know which movie your talking about. It’s the one where the guy did that thing right?

    Barb: Poor barb… as soon as you have little Laretta we will all get together and get really shit faced.

    Grrr: Yeah it was awesome. I was gonna try the sweet potato pie too… but after my 5th heart attack I decided it wouldn’t be a good idea.

    Btw do you want male or female strippers, and should I get funsize Snickers for Steve, or the full size?

    BRFA: Did that already… I promised my therapist that I would never speak of that incident though

    LE: I think it was My My My that did it for me

    Alessandra: YES!!! Someone watched it! Im telling ya, its totally gonna clean house at the VMAs

    By Blogger Rarry, at 11:18 AM  

  • female. and full size. that way i can have a bite of his snickers bar. :P

    and a cowboy male stripper for joe :P

    By Blogger grace, at 12:07 PM  

  • Oh, pulease, Larry. Just say it, okay? I reminded you of Olive Oyl with boobs. Pfft.

    By Blogger Jammie J., at 7:23 PM  

  • emoticon code
    find emoticon code at emoticon code

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:45 PM  

  • I enjoyed your site and look forward to more.Adios, Chasidy laser eye surgery boston

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:16 AM  

  • FYI, you should check out laser eye surgery nyc for more information

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:14 PM  

  • Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:33 PM  

  • By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:50 AM  

  • Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:20 AM  

  • Best regards from NY! » » »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home