10 Things I Did Today

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

4/27/05

I’m getting entirely too much work done today, so here’s a quick 10.

1. Bit the shit out of the inside of my lip
2. Continue to bit the same fucking spot because its now swollen
3. Decided I want to be the next Pope… I bet he gets all kinds of poontang
4. Think Im going to take up smoking so I can take extra breaks
5. Watched an old lady blow through three stop signs… she might have died behind the wheel… I didn’t check
6. Lost control of a lougie while hocking it…it landed on my arm
7. Have a zit right between my eyes… I look Hindu
8. Got my shoe sprayed by a stink bug
9. Talked to Nana and she insisted that tomato sauce would get the smell out
10. I now smell like stink bug ass and ravioli

13 Comments:

  • You are too good!~!~!~! eeyuk, your lugie landed on your arm...

    I think imma be sick: i already have a horny gyno...now the thought of the new pope getting some poontang? Gross!~!~!

    By Blogger Barbara aka Yooni, at 12:46 PM  

  • When Nana said that tomato sauce would get it out I think she may have meant your zit. It's certainly worth a try.

    By Blogger Mike, at 1:40 PM  

  • hey, man, the pope is supposed to be celibate.

    don't smoke...just take the breaks anyway.

    By Blogger Kis Lee, at 2:00 PM  

  • hehehehehe...

    HEHEHE...

    mmm, ravioli. can i go to nana's house?

    By Blogger grace, at 4:07 PM  

  • I'll bet that ravioli tastes like leather now, too.

    By Blogger Bottle Rocket Fire Alarm, at 6:50 PM  

  • Ha! First time here, this is a hilarious format for a blog. Mediteranean older women think tomato juice gets anything out of anything.

    By Blogger portuguesa nova, at 6:46 AM  

  • Mmmmmm.....dinner. (and you can guess which one I'm referring to because I certainly don't know)

    By Blogger Cindy-Lou, at 12:09 AM  

  • You're so funny..I can't stop giggling like a little schoolgirl..he he he

    By Blogger Julie, at 9:56 PM  

  • no smoking for you!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:24 AM  

  • you're not still working, are you?

    what the hell?

    By Blogger grace, at 2:14 PM  

  • Online adult sex shop. Come and browse over 900 quality items. We have a great selection of Condoms, *KEYWORD** including Condoms Condoms Condoms Condoms and Condoms all ready for immediate dispatch today.Condoms

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:21 PM  

  • Lood I in avanti a leggere pi� circa il lasik eye surgery certification - pi� il migliore.Salaam, Tanna lasik eye surgery certification

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:50 PM  

  • Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home