10 Things I Did Today

Friday, May 20, 2005

5/20/05

1. Saw a guy at the gym try to hit on a chick and unknowingly walk right onto a treadmill going full speed
2. Saw the same guy get flung about 7 feet and put a hole in some dry wall with his ass
3. Had a 10 minute conversation with my dad about Monte Cristo sandwiches (he was high and I was humoring him so fuck off :P )
4. Got invited to a Barrrrrbeque
5. Was told that I have to bring my own eye patch
6. Ate all the blue M&Ms out of my coworkers candy dish
7. Have been humming the theme song to Caddy Shack all day
8. Printed out 6 reams of paper in the last 3 hours
9. Drew a monkey on my sisters cheek while she was sleeping
10. Spent way too much money on a tricked out Alien Ware laptop that completely castrates my desktop

8 Comments:

  • barrrrbeque. hahaha.. HAHAHA.

    new notebook, eh? alienware, eh?

    damn you. :P

    By Blogger grace, at 5:50 PM  

  • Sounds to me like you're fully functional today!

    By Blogger Watch 'n Wait, at 3:00 PM  

  • Ummm...I've been flung off a Stairmaster before. Sometimes you can't help it!!

    Also, I soooooo want my own eye patch!!

    By Blogger MomMega: mothersmilkblog.com, at 3:07 PM  

  • hahahaha Drew a monkey on my sister's face while she was sleeping...

    Classic.

    I once stuck Tic Tacs up my sister's nose while she was sleeping. I wish I had a camcorder.

    By Blogger Quyen, at 11:42 AM  

  • i'm glad i'm an only child.

    gym accidents are funny. people do crazy things when they're trying to impress the opposite sex.

    By Blogger Kis Lee, at 8:41 PM  

  • Tj: It was awesoem... this guys ass tore through that drywall like a hot knife through butter.

    Grace: Yeah.. I wih I could have gone. I did wear the eye patch around all day though

    W&w: Im never fully functional ;P

    Mel: Doesnt suprise me... I bet if the wind blows too hard it will knock you over ;P

    Cool.. I have an extra one for you. I wanted to wear two but I kept running into shit

    Dave: Blue tastes better

    girl: This is true... but its close

    Q: I bet her boogers were minty fresh for hours after that

    LE: I swear every guy I see try to hit on a girl at the gym makes an ass out of himself.

    By Blogger Rarry, at 3:14 PM  

  • I had the Sanford & Son theme in my head today.

    By Blogger Cindy-Lou, at 11:33 PM  

  • CL: SHIT!!!... Now I have it stuck in my head too

    Duckie: Welcome...always glad to have a new reader

    By Blogger Rarry, at 8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home