10 Things I Did Today

Monday, August 22, 2005

Jesus Hearts Birthdays

1. Stole a dagger from my brother Numsey
2. Got yelled at by my aunt for like 10 minutes after I threw a hamburger at my cousin…not for throwing the hamburger… but because I made a mess on the concrete outside
3. Gave my cousin this card for his birthday



4. Inside the card was the pink slip to his own car
5. Was at the movies waiting for the 40 Year Old Virgin to start and got a sudden urge to throw one of my peanut M&Ms at a random guys head
6. Came to the conclusion that I might just have a problem with throwing things at people
7. Found out that we just got just got fiber optic cable installed at work…Now I can screw around on the internet AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT!
8. Realized how much I enjoy loading the printer at work. Its like Christmas except the only present I get is paper…that’s not mine
9. Saw a guy stall out a 1.5 million dollar ferrari
10. Ate all the Rice Crispy treats that my mom made for a funeral

12 Comments:

  • le is so right!! hehehe...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:11 AM  

  • you JUST came to the conclusion that you may have a problem throwing shit at ppl?! hehehe.

    By Blogger grace, at 10:40 AM  

  • ahh!! you saw the 40 year old virgin?! how was it? would it be worth my once-every-2-years movie outing?

    By Blogger Julie, at 8:07 PM  

  • That card is hilarious :P

    By Blogger Quyen, at 7:22 AM  

  • Cammie: Thats understandable...most of the time I still ac like Im 7

    LE: Its true...I heart monkeys

    MM: I get poon...your right though..thorwing shit at people is not the best way to impress the ladies

    Jules: I was born in the year of the monkey... it was destiny

    JM: TOTALLY WORTH IT!!! Honestly one of the funniest movies Ive seen in my life

    Q: The random cards is my thing. For fathers day I gave my dad a card that said "To my favorite aunt" then I wrote in Spanish on the inside

    Grace: I was in denial

    By Blogger Rarry, at 8:56 AM  

  • I'm glad you ate all the Crispy treats!! Who brings crispy treats to a funeral???

    By Blogger MomMega: mothersmilkblog.com, at 9:46 AM  

  • Well it's the thought that counts in the card at least. =/

    By Blogger Minona, at 11:26 AM  

  • Thanks for the great laugh. You made my day. :)

    By Blogger Unknown, at 7:06 AM  

  • Hello, I have a fairly new website that has been online for about 8 months. I looked at alot of websites that are in my area free home decor catalog . I have done the internet MLM thing and really got disgusted at the whole thing. So my wife and I thought since we love horses we should build a website around that. We have done pretty good so far but I always want to improve. I didn;t realize it would be so time consuming though. But we love it and hope to improve and offer some of the best recourses and products available. Hence the search for content new products and information about what we have. If you decide to come and visit maybe you can offer some advice That would be great. If not well you have A great new year.

    Thank you for your BLOG.

    Regards,

    free home decor catalog

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:06 PM  

  • Je n'ai pas eu une chance de parler avec mon associ� � ce sujet.Sincerely, Elba california laser eye surgery

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:04 PM  

  • There is a site that has a pretty good directory for " laser eye surgery green bay ".

    laser eye surgery green bay

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:28 PM  

  • I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » » »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home